Novel’s Eyelash Extension Artists create customized looks for our guests. Whether you desire volume or thickness, our experts have you covered.
Perfect for someone who has a good amount of natural lashes and just wants to enhance the eye by lengthening lashes.
This is a synthetic fiber lash that is attached to the natural lash. The length of the extensions are determined by the integrity and strength of your natural lashes.
|Full Set (90 min)||$150+|
|Fill (every 2-3 wk, 45 min)||$50+|
A wonderful alternative for someone who does not have a full natural lash line.
This lash is lighter weight synthetic then the classic and allows technician to attach 3-6 fibers to each of your natural lashes, giving a fuller fluffier lash look.
|Full Set (90 min)||$185+|
|Fill (every 2-3 wk, 60 min)||$65+|
How to prepare for lashes/take care of extensions:
On day of a full set or fill, lash line needs to be clean and free of makeup, dirt and oils.
How to maintain lash extensions:
- Keeping extensions from getting wet the first 24hours (that’s how long it takes the glue to cure)
- Wash lashes with appropriate non oil based product ( oil removes extensions)
- Absolutely no mascara! Mascara builds up on synthetic lashes preventing proper cleaning
- A lash brushing will be provided so you can properly maintain lashes every day. ( Brushing lashes eliminates pollutants from the lash line that could potentially irritate the eye.) Brushing lashes everyday also keeps lashes separated and fluffed.
- No tugging rubbing or pulling. The eyelash area is a delicate, being rubbed or tugged makes the lash extensions and natural eyelashes fall out.